SLP Teletherapy During COVID | Michael McLeod Interview
What can you and your child expect during a speech and language teletherapy session? A speech pathologist speaks from his experience.
Here are some key take aways from this video.
- What are the parent’s role in the speech sessions?
- What are some of the difficulties of a teletherapy session?
- New augmentative and alternative communication device (AAC device) implementation: This can be done through the computer!
- Can compensatory education (comp ed) be used to pay for HIPAA compliant Zoom downloads? (By the way Michael McCleod’s practice does accept comp ed funds.)
- Are cyber evaluations for speech and language available? Will there be any changes to the evaluations if they are offered online?