Facebook Ads Specialist
Many Facebook Ads Specialist job descriptions may state that they prefer a degree and that the degree is not required or that relevant experience is acceptable.
On this page, we have provided some sample job requirements for three entry to mid-level Facebook Ads specialist positions. We have also provided links to the full descriptions.
In addition to providing the samples, we have also provided links to places you can obtain training and qualifications.
Entry Level Job Descriptions
We are looking for a talented Facebook Advertising Specialist to join the team at our office in Charlotte, NC. The focus of this position will be to plan and execute paid Internet marketing campaigns for our clients. The selected individual will own the client accounts, which requires constant client communication and relationship management.
This is an entry level Facebook advertising position for someone who wants to learn the powerful Facebook Advertising Platform and how to utilize it to get business results.
In this position, you will learn how to use and master Facebook ad manager, power editor, create audiences, and the secrets to Facebook ads that convert. If you already have a little experience with Facebook ads, even better. After training, you will then be responsible [for] executing Facebook Ad campaigns for lead generation & sales for clients across multiple industries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but equivalent working experience is acceptable
- Knowledge of the paid marketing technologies such as Google AdWords, and knowledge of social network advertising such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc
- Knowledge of content distribution and placement networks such as Outbrain or Taboola
- A little background with marketing budgets as well as forecasting and reporting results
- Written communication skills
- Minor graphic design work
- Good eye for detail
- Likes to learn new things
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Some background with search engine optimization and pay per click technology and trends
- Familiarity of Google AdWords or Microsoft Ad Center
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools would be a plus
The Facebook Specialist works to create and optimize Facebook Ad campaigns for dealer-customers on Dealers United’s Facebook Advertising programs.
IDEAL CANDIDATE KNOWLEDGE SKILLS + ABILITIES
- Either has a Facebook BluePrint Certification can obtain one within 90 days of hire
- Written communications skills or graphic design skills
- Can address customer issues and requests in a timely fashion
- Solid time management skills
- Tracks task status
- Able to meet deadlines
- Can problem-solve, make processes efficient, and is self directed
- Familiar with digital advertising strategies such as pay-per-click a plus
- Can comprehend, create, and discuss reports and metrics
- Team player
- Loves learning
TOOLS WE USE
- Facebook Business
- Facebook Ads Manager
- Google Suite
- Adobe CS Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Salesforce CRM
Golden Hippo is currently looking for a Facebook Ads Specialist to join our high-performance marketing team. This position will be responsible for managing our ad campaigns and creative testing through Facebook Ads Manager. You’ll be involved in the entire campaign cycle from start to finish. This includes creating ads, testing for performance, determining budgets, launching and overseeing campaigns, and determining campaign targeting. You will work with our copywriters, video editors, and designers to meet your performance goals.
BEST CANDIDATES WILL HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (but not required)
- Facebook Ads Manager experience (1 to 2 required)
- Background in Direct-to-Consumer marketing is preferred
- Proficient with spreadsheets
- basic Photoshop skills
- Can make meaningful interpretations of analytics data
- Able to learn new systems and ideas quickly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Solid people skills. Can communicate well verbally and in writing
- Can work well individually and as part of a team
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Facebook Ads (two years or more)
- History of managing monthly Facebook budgets of $15,000 or more
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Adept in Google Analytics
- Skilled with spreadsheets. Can perform vlookup, modeling, and analysis
- Proven ability to solve problems for clients
- Professional and respectful attitude when interacting with coworkers and business partners
- Time management skills
- Works well as part of a team
- Open minded toward the opinions and ideas of others
- Facebook Ads
- Google AdWords
Where Can You Get Skills For These Jobs?
Facebook Blueprint Certification: Professional Certificate Exams from Facebook – Training is free, but the exams are premium. Decide if you just want the training or if you want to put the badge on your resume or profiles.
Learn Google Ads, Ad Manager, Analytics, and more – Free training and certifications.
https://academy.hubspot.com/certification-overview – Free and paid courses. Some courses also come with certificates.
Adobe training and certification courses from Adobe – Premium courses
Adobe training courses from Skill share – Free and premium courses.
Learn GSuite GSuite training is free, but the certification is premium.
GSuite User Documentation You can use the GSuite Learning Center as your primary training, but there are no courses per se and there is no certification. It’s simply user documentation. You can learn by selecting a specific product or by selecting the task that you want to complete.