Child Behaviors At Home During COVID | Sarah Woldoff
Dr Sarah Woldoff discusses this topic as well as the importance of structure, how Functional Behavior Assessments (FBAs) are being handled, and what parents can do while their kids are away from school during COVID-19.
Here are a few take aways from this interview.
- Routine is important for children.
- Build flexibility into a schedule or routine.
- Get some physical activity in.
- Break down tasks into their simplest components and set a timeline.
- Don’t just react to your children’s bad behavior, respond to their good behavior too.